Just continuing from where I left last time. I believe poetry is so pure and so true. You know if you have to say all you must say in a few words you will make them as true as ever and acurate so your message can be felt and head. I invite you to visit this link and read a few of my poems. I hope you will love it. Have fun! https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=56117
As you end this year lets look into the future. Put the failures and the disappointments of yesterday behind. I urge you to dream big because I believe that in 2010 your mission can be accomplished. The impossible mission can be possible. Madeline Ndambakuwa said: Dreamers dream; the beauty of the truth of the dreams they behold. Please,read this poem published in my book "Twinkles of Dawn" The Dreamer Here comes the Dreamer, Riding on a horse called believing, A triple encounter, reception, conception, and the birthing of the dream; He feeds daily on the change he can make, The dreamer has seen the day, And set his goals. He joyfully embraces the picture, And sees the dream from afar, He lives his dream in the now, And he has a direct plan. With passion he leaps into the future, He has a deep conviction, And is fully persuaded, That the dream is true and attainable; His hope makes it alive each day, He will not quit until the dream is born. The dreamer relentlessly pursues...
Comments
Post a Comment