I got a deeper understanding today that it is worthy it, to be friendly and kind. For real it pays to be friendly you will not go without a friend. I mean a real friend; a friend when you are in need is a friend indeed. I know it is more blessed to give than to receive but today I was refreshed by a friend who reminded me how much I have been there for him and his family, a friend that called and told me how much she loves me, another that emailed and said I am praying for you, a sister that told me how much she cares, a brother that reminded me I can not be subdued, a dad and mum that said we got your back, Jesus who is interceding for me daily the list has no end all these are my friends that I have been friendly to, with joy and peace I can smile and say I want to be always friendly. Will you?
As you end this year lets look into the future. Put the failures and the disappointments of yesterday behind. I urge you to dream big because I believe that in 2010 your mission can be accomplished. The impossible mission can be possible. Madeline Ndambakuwa said: Dreamers dream; the beauty of the truth of the dreams they behold. Please,read this poem published in my book "Twinkles of Dawn" The Dreamer Here comes the Dreamer, Riding on a horse called believing, A triple encounter, reception, conception, and the birthing of the dream; He feeds daily on the change he can make, The dreamer has seen the day, And set his goals. He joyfully embraces the picture, And sees the dream from afar, He lives his dream in the now, And he has a direct plan. With passion he leaps into the future, He has a deep conviction, And is fully persuaded, That the dream is true and attainable; His hope makes it alive each day, He will not quit until the dream is born. The dreamer relentlessly pursues...
Comments
Post a Comment