Skip to main content

“Grace each day, with thanks”

I like Tuesday Morning it is a shop that does not lack surprises for me, out of mere habit it is a shop that I can spend some time just wondering around especially if I am looking for a unique gift. Today I saw a plaque written “Grace each day with thanks” I could not take it lightly, I stopped and held it in my hands and I bought it as I write I am looking at these in scripted words, “Grace each day, with thanks” this very moment is full of grace and I am thankful that in my weakest hour I have the grace that is sufficient for me to carry me through each day. I seek to make each day a master piece and savor the joy of every moment.
If I feel forgotten and discouraged I can just say grace and I will stay on track. If I feel I am in the worst place I can lift up my hands and say thank you Lord for your keeping power you are my stay. It feels like yesterday when I had surgery and I needed help to get up but this morning I am the one that took a walk. For ten months I was not working but it felt so good this morning to sleep in on my off day, I have a job and I am an author of two books it is grace that kept me each day. I had a broken marriage and I felt rejection piercing through might but today I wake up to a piece day with a heart that has forgiven all the hurt and aches that felt like I was dwelling in the pits of hell. I am healed and I am no longer ashamed to stand and say I love Jesus for him I live, move and have my being. I lost a loved one and felt deserted I could not even see a future without my loved one. It felt like I was split in two, grief and sorrow sat at the same table with me. Today I am happy, reflect on my memories and smile, I am still alive and hoping to make the most out of my days. I am gracefully and peaceful; I believe to see more goodness daily. I am thankful for a fresh breath every morning.
I know I have missed the mess. I was involved in what could be a fatal accident in the middle of the high way during a peak hour and I came out without a scratch. Through it all my mind is stable, you would think at some point it might be justified if I wake up in sane but it is always, “Grace each day, with thanks” there is no better way for me to say it but whatever is challenging you today know this in your heart of hearts you are coming out. The tough challenges you are facing may look like giants but you are going through; the challenges won’t last but you will. You are a winner, please don’t quit stay in your race and you will get a prize. Stick it out in the game of life and with grace and gratefulness you will come through at the end of the tunnel there is a land of light, laughter and victory on every side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreamers

I feel a surge of power to empower dreams, arouse gifts, harness potential, mold lives and cause a people to march into their destiny. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth in our lives as it is in heaven. I am determined to see you the Dreamer happening. See you Fly and soar high. I believe these few words and questions will be life changing. "Wisdom is the principle thing: therefore; get wisdom and in all your getting, get understanding" Proverbs 4:7 I love these words from the wisest man that ever walked on the face of the earth. Solomon got the wisdom even in the things he made mistakes he pulled out wisdom as his guiding map and warned us in so many ways. In this scripture he gives us an open call to step out and get wisdom and understanding. You see wisdom operates in many realm so you can't depend on intellectual smartness because it will fail in the deep ends of life. Therefore, for every dreamer, there is practically no dream that can be accomplished w

walk in victory

I walk in victory, I smile and laugh at the roar of sadness My inner person understands I am more than what meets the eye I am this and so much more Love joy and peace have won my heart Thus I am not moved by this thorn in my flesh Because I know I have a future and a hope I will see tomorrow with newness and great expectations My hope shall not be deffered I walk in victory. I am the face of a winner.