At the brink of something good getting ready to happen; life has taught me that all hell breaks loose and you begin to wonder why? Yet on the other hand I have also known that the kick of a dying horse isn't that bad at all if you think you are kicked but you are still breathing. I say this only to say life can give you a chance to quit but you choose not to quit because victory is for those that don't quit. I won't quit on the battles of life and I suggest that you make a pledge today that you will never quit. Even on you death bed you can still die a winner. So never, never quit; will you?
As you end this year lets look into the future. Put the failures and the disappointments of yesterday behind. I urge you to dream big because I believe that in 2010 your mission can be accomplished. The impossible mission can be possible. Madeline Ndambakuwa said: Dreamers dream; the beauty of the truth of the dreams they behold. Please,read this poem published in my book "Twinkles of Dawn" The Dreamer Here comes the Dreamer, Riding on a horse called believing, A triple encounter, reception, conception, and the birthing of the dream; He feeds daily on the change he can make, The dreamer has seen the day, And set his goals. He joyfully embraces the picture, And sees the dream from afar, He lives his dream in the now, And he has a direct plan. With passion he leaps into the future, He has a deep conviction, And is fully persuaded, That the dream is true and attainable; His hope makes it alive each day, He will not quit until the dream is born. The dreamer relentlessly pursues...
Comments
Post a Comment