Skip to main content

Dreamers

I feel a surge of power to empower dreams, arouse gifts, harness potential, mold lives and cause a people to march into their destiny. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth in our lives as it is in heaven. I am determined to see you the Dreamer happening. See you Fly and soar high. I believe these few words and questions will be life changing.

"Wisdom is the principle thing: therefore; get wisdom and in all your getting, get understanding" Proverbs 4:7

I love these words from the wisest man that ever walked on the face of the earth. Solomon got the wisdom even in the things he made mistakes he pulled out wisdom as his guiding map and warned us in so many ways. In this scripture he gives us an open call to step out and get wisdom and understanding. You see wisdom operates in many realm so you can't depend on intellectual smartness because it will fail in the deep ends of life. Therefore, for every dreamer, there is practically no dream that can be accomplished without wisdom and understanding and in this light let’s begin.

I am an artist so seeing comes naturally to me after so many years of using observation in drawing and painting. I have a passion to create and that drives me to perceive deeper than what meets the eye. Hence, leaning on that perception, I love to dream big. I love to see a sea of potential in people being harnessed and unleashed. So, during the past year I have been asking my close friends to tell me their wildest dreams. I asked for some of them for one dream that they could say was the biggest dream that they have. To others I asked for the one thing they could do exceptionally well if they had everything they needed and knew that they would not fail, and what it would take to attempt doing something big without fear; just doing it for fun because that is what they love to do. The out come was amazing.

I also asked them to pick a favorite sport that they love, a sport they can play or choose to do as a work out in order to make their bodies fit like a professional for that sport. I asked them to imagine what it will be like to feel like their favorite star in that particular sport. I told them to make that sport a model for their personal game of life. That too was outstanding. From this back drop I had to ask myself the same questions, and now I am asking you to ask yourself the same questions.
• What is my biggest dream?
• What is my favorite sport and why? What does it take to play this sport? What does it take to play my game of life?
• What can I attempt to do if I knew I wouldn’t fail?
• What does it take to make my body fit if my choice of sport is (e.g. Tennis)
• What is the mental challenge I have? (education more or less, beliefs, etc)
• How is my internal dialogue? (positive, or negative, faith, doubt) Many battles are lost within and then you can't even try any publicly.
• What is stopping me from living my dream?
• What can I do to change the course of events starting from now? What will it take for me to play my game of life starting this very moment?

I am sure you need some time to answer those questions. One of my friends took three days to answer two questions, “What is your biggest dream? What is your favorite sport?” I think if you just answer these questions you will do well. My brother said these questions are tough to answer but we did really well and now when I give my friends gifts and when I do a follow up on them I remind them their biggest dream as they keep on working on their goals. The idea is taking action and accountability and in the next post I will tell you why?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walk in victory

I walk in victory, I smile and laugh at the roar of sadness My inner person understands I am more than what meets the eye I am this and so much more Love joy and peace have won my heart Thus I am not moved by this thorn in my flesh Because I know I have a future and a hope I will see tomorrow with newness and great expectations My hope shall not be deffered I walk in victory. I am the face of a winner.

Smile!

O what an Ah-ha! moment to remember it doesn’t cost me anything to smile. Sadness melted away when I smiled and the sunshine beamed on my soul and my spirit was lifted up and I began to soar higher and higher. Elevated now I can see how much attitude is keeping me on this platform with a bird’s eye view the mountains that were humongous in the valley are tiny rocks, the river that was flooding on me have become like a creeping creek. There is a gold mine of strength in a happy countenance, grace, peace and life. A merry heart is the medicine for all times. This is what I have said, but hear what the wisest man that ever lived has to say in proverbs. Proverbs 15:13 A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken. Proverbs 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. Proverbs 18:14 The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear? At all cost I will have a merry heart, a