Skip to main content
The essence of poetry to me is being a voice of encouragement, healing and hope in the storms of life. In a recession like the one we have I dare to say that we will need someone to lift up our spirits from here and there. And I hope this blog will do just like that. There are people that I can never see or touch but I can speak to them in a few words in the collection of poems that I have written. I believe you are a champion in the making. Just hold on a little longer and you will see it was worthy it, to go through what you went through takes a champion filled with grace and favor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreamers

As you end this year lets look into the future. Put the failures and the disappointments of yesterday behind. I urge you to dream big because I believe that in 2010 your mission can be accomplished. The impossible mission can be possible. Madeline Ndambakuwa said: Dreamers dream; the beauty of the truth of the dreams they behold. Please,read this poem published in my book "Twinkles of Dawn" The Dreamer Here comes the Dreamer, Riding on a horse called believing, A triple encounter, reception, conception, and the birthing of the dream; He feeds daily on the change he can make, The dreamer has seen the day, And set his goals. He joyfully embraces the picture, And sees the dream from afar, He lives his dream in the now, And he has a direct plan. With passion he leaps into the future, He has a deep conviction, And is fully persuaded, That the dream is true and attainable; His hope makes it alive each day, He will not quit until the dream is born. The dreamer relentlessly pursues...

walk in victory

I walk in victory, I smile and laugh at the roar of sadness My inner person understands I am more than what meets the eye I am this and so much more Love joy and peace have won my heart Thus I am not moved by this thorn in my flesh Because I know I have a future and a hope I will see tomorrow with newness and great expectations My hope shall not be deffered I walk in victory. I am the face of a winner.

Thanksgiving

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5v18 (King James Version) If the heart is thankful, giving thanks is not hard but if there are seeds of ungratefulness it will be hard for you to give thanks. You may say what is there in my life that I can thank him for, let me say just a few, the fact that you woke up this morning and you still have your breathe that alone is a miracle to thank him for; life is a great gift you can never be able to repay. Thank him that you are in your right mind, in good health, with a place to lay your head etc. You are blessed and if you are thankful you will not be discouraged. Thankful people are always filled with goodness and loaded with benefits. It is a Thanksgiving day, think of all he did for you this year … if you make a list or get out your journal, you will be amazed at his goodness. Your year might have been filled with thorns but I know that even roses do have thorns but when you ge...