Skip to main content

Prayer

Recently I have had a lot of time in my hands where I can not do anything but rest as I recuperate and this is what I have found about prayer as I seek to come to a level of maturity. On the other hand I am also seeing that my big dream can not balance on a shallow prayer life. If you have ever seen anything beyond your reach you probably feel me. There times in life where you just have to learn the art of shooting from your knees and follow through for a score.
Prayer is just so easy, yet so hard to find the discipline to stick with it. I wonder how much mess we could miss if only we prayed and cover our lives. Prayer is in deed a powerful force that changes the cause of events and a person that has learned to pray can calm the sea like Jesus and man like John Wesley. Prayer is like confidently talking to a friend that you trust so much and you know once you have spoken, it will be followed by action. Prayer is like your spiritual gauge, the more you pray, the more you draw closer to him and the more you know him and trust him. I like the power to pray because it can change my present and shape my future and heal my past. I can be confident that what I can’t do, God can do.
Today may you take everything that is challenging you to God in prayer. It is easy just talk to him, like you are talking to a friend. He hears, he cares and he is faithful to take you through it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walk in victory

I walk in victory, I smile and laugh at the roar of sadness My inner person understands I am more than what meets the eye I am this and so much more Love joy and peace have won my heart Thus I am not moved by this thorn in my flesh Because I know I have a future and a hope I will see tomorrow with newness and great expectations My hope shall not be deffered I walk in victory. I am the face of a winner.

Dreamers

I feel a surge of power to empower dreams, arouse gifts, harness potential, mold lives and cause a people to march into their destiny. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth in our lives as it is in heaven. I am determined to see you the Dreamer happening. See you Fly and soar high. I believe these few words and questions will be life changing. "Wisdom is the principle thing: therefore; get wisdom and in all your getting, get understanding" Proverbs 4:7 I love these words from the wisest man that ever walked on the face of the earth. Solomon got the wisdom even in the things he made mistakes he pulled out wisdom as his guiding map and warned us in so many ways. In this scripture he gives us an open call to step out and get wisdom and understanding. You see wisdom operates in many realm so you can't depend on intellectual smartness because it will fail in the deep ends of life. Therefore, for every dreamer, there is practically no dream that can be accomplished w