Skip to main content

Creativity Nugget

As you know I have a passion of creativity and I like the madness of creativity. By the way in order to be creative you must see and think more than normal and then have the willingness to be different and definitely you must save up in your account the price that creativity demands. Creativity says if there must be a glory it must be so glorious that even the one that never thought they would have it will agree to have it and bow, not to you but to the source that brought it forth.

I like it when people say what inspired you? How do you come to that place to create? Unfortunately I can not write all the questions neither can I answer a few but I will say a few words. Creativity can only proceed from one source, in the spirit that rules within a man. The light or darkness will make the difference. The creativity that becomes awesome is from the spirit of the Almighty. The rest of man's work will last for a season. Both the one that was possessed and the work created will perish, thus we see so many falling stars. If all was done for the truth and beauty in God, his glory would shine and sustain even the feeblest among us. (Just some food for thought)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreamers

I feel a surge of power to empower dreams, arouse gifts, harness potential, mold lives and cause a people to march into their destiny. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth in our lives as it is in heaven. I am determined to see you the Dreamer happening. See you Fly and soar high. I believe these few words and questions will be life changing. "Wisdom is the principle thing: therefore; get wisdom and in all your getting, get understanding" Proverbs 4:7 I love these words from the wisest man that ever walked on the face of the earth. Solomon got the wisdom even in the things he made mistakes he pulled out wisdom as his guiding map and warned us in so many ways. In this scripture he gives us an open call to step out and get wisdom and understanding. You see wisdom operates in many realm so you can't depend on intellectual smartness because it will fail in the deep ends of life. Therefore, for every dreamer, there is practically no dream that can be accomplished w

walk in victory

I walk in victory, I smile and laugh at the roar of sadness My inner person understands I am more than what meets the eye I am this and so much more Love joy and peace have won my heart Thus I am not moved by this thorn in my flesh Because I know I have a future and a hope I will see tomorrow with newness and great expectations My hope shall not be deffered I walk in victory. I am the face of a winner.