Skip to main content

An Alert

THIS IS AN ALERT do not let anything dampen your spirit. Do not let any robber get a free ride from you because you are the best that God has created. Dare to succeed in every dimension. If you are a child have the courage to stand and not be bullied. If you are an adult stand and do not allow anything to make you fail because I know you are able to be anything you want to be. Please read this poem.

A Robber
I have been robed by the worst robber
That has existed since the fall of man
I thought I was careful my doors were shut
My windows were closed but this thief
Enters in while you are there and robs you
While you are there with your guards down
You will sign the consent form in your safe
You will powerlessly watch him rob you of everything
Beginning with that which matters most; your treasures
This old robber comes in like a beggar
Once you give him your attention you are in for it
He will deal with you and you will doubt yourself
Before you can put yourself back up
He will strip you naked and steal your sense of self
Making you an entertainer of destruction
If you have him with you long enough he will feed on you
You will be hurt enough to hate yourself
He will afflict you with pain and entice you to kill yourself
He is the worst robber of them all
His name is depression.

Let the joy of the Lord be your strength!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreamers

I feel a surge of power to empower dreams, arouse gifts, harness potential, mold lives and cause a people to march into their destiny. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth in our lives as it is in heaven. I am determined to see you the Dreamer happening. See you Fly and soar high. I believe these few words and questions will be life changing. "Wisdom is the principle thing: therefore; get wisdom and in all your getting, get understanding" Proverbs 4:7 I love these words from the wisest man that ever walked on the face of the earth. Solomon got the wisdom even in the things he made mistakes he pulled out wisdom as his guiding map and warned us in so many ways. In this scripture he gives us an open call to step out and get wisdom and understanding. You see wisdom operates in many realm so you can't depend on intellectual smartness because it will fail in the deep ends of life. Therefore, for every dreamer, there is practically no dream that can be accomplished w

walk in victory

I walk in victory, I smile and laugh at the roar of sadness My inner person understands I am more than what meets the eye I am this and so much more Love joy and peace have won my heart Thus I am not moved by this thorn in my flesh Because I know I have a future and a hope I will see tomorrow with newness and great expectations My hope shall not be deffered I walk in victory. I am the face of a winner.